Monday, July 9, 2012

Shorts and Sunglasses

High-Waist Striped, Polka Dot Shorts: Anthropologie / Button Down Blouse: J.Crew /
Platform Gold Sandals: Kate Spade /  Gold Bangles: Forever 21 /

This is an outfit I put together and wore out for lunch and shopping. I recently bought these shorts from Anthropologie and their my new favorite for the summer! I'm a big fan of high-waisted shorts in general, and when you throw in a great pattern with colors like these, it makes it all the better! I paired them with a simple white blouse because I wanted my shorts to be the focal point of the outfit. The gold metallic platform sandals brought out the cute, gold accent buttons on the shorts. To finish off the look, I added a few bracelets, rings, sunglasses and a small metallic clutch to pull it all together.
Kate Spade - Platform Metallic Sandals


If you like this look, check it out and hype it on lookbook.nu :)
http://lookbook.nu/look/3682847-Shorts-and-Sunglasses


-Haley Cordle

No comments:

Post a Comment