Monday, March 4, 2013


 Who's Ready for Spring?!

Recently, I have been craving for spring to come! Although I love the winter time, I've been missing the bright,warm sun! This past weekend I made a trip to Nordstroms and had done a little shopping. I thought, what better to buy for the spring than sandals? I picked up two pairs of fabulous sandals which will become very useful when the weather changes!


The first pair I bought is a strappy gold, metallic Sam Edelman sandal. My foot is quite narrow, so I have trouble finding sandals that fit securely at times. Luckily, these sandals were a success! They are strappy on the sides with a braided type look up the front.There is an ankle strap you can adjust to your liking, as well as a zipper closure on the back. The gold sandal shimmers in the sunlight and will go with plenty of my spring and summer outfits.


The second pair I purchased was a Dolce Vita sandal. It is designed with faux snake skin and neon orange embellishments. I was drawn to these shoes because of the fun orange touches! I wanted an exciting, bright pair that would still go with most outfits. The Dolce Vita sandals also fit my foot very well. With adjustable criss cross ankle straps, I can move them to fit just right! I am in love with both pairs of sandals and can not wait to style them!

No comments:

Post a Comment